Saturday, March 24, 2012

Man Camp

Friday



This is going to be a multi post during the weekend that will all get posted up once I have connectivity back to internet.

It is Friday and I road to camp with pastor Steve. It was a good drive and we got to catch up on things. Camp is at Miracle Camp south of Kalamazoo MI.

It is a nice camp, but Barakel is much more beautiful.

That aside, Tom Harmon is the speaker this weekend.

This is the first he has spoken at this camp but I love to hear him preach.

Following his routine, he gave a gospel speech. This one being his testimony, followed up by explaining the gospel. I think 5 guys went forward at the end and accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.

I look forward to see how God will work this weekend.

Saturday


Above is a picture of the worship band practicing.

Tom was an excellent speaker this morning, but they need to give him more time.

His message was one I had heard before at Camp Barakel.

Draw a line, take a stand, stand on God's truth.

On a plus side found a wifi hot spot, so I will be posting this sooner!

Last I got a shirt.

I guess for supper tonight I get to grill a steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment