Monday, March 26, 2012

Anime Monday

Part of blogging I learned is to set up a consistent schedule.
So Monday is going to be Anime Monday!

I will blog about anime on Monday.

For those not familiar with anime, it is animation that originated in Japan.

They have children's stories to adult stories as it is the prime medium in Japanese media entertainment.

Now the show I am going to write about today is not technically anime. Some would call it Ameranime (anime made by the USA).

The best one is Avatar the last air bender by nickelodeon.

But I want to blog about "The Legend of Korra" which is the sequel to Avatar.

The released the first two episodes at Korra Nation this past weekend.

The actual shows starts later this April on Saturdays at 11am.

All I can say is this show looks very good so far, continuing the story.

It would be a 5/5 recommendation if it did not contain all the eastern mysticism in it. But it is still very good show showing the conflict between good and evil and coming of age.

I can't wait for this series to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment